Quick guides - Pacing V Overdoing and Doing V Being

Hi!

I have recently made these two little quick guides...check them out!

This one is comparing Pacing v Overdoing. I often used to live by Good Days and Bad Days (sound familiar?) until I learned about pacing model or graduated exposure and it is now something I incorporate into my every day life!



Also, I have read recently widely about the different mind states we can be in and have made a quick comparison of the Doing v Being states. 

Here are some quick hacks to help you move towards the green zone:

  • Pause. Take 3 deep intentional breaths - with a long exhale through your mouth, sighing ....aaaahhhhhh.
  • Connect to your senses. What can you see? What can you hear? What can you smell? What can you taste? What can you feel?
  • Take a #3MinuteBreathingSpace. There are many available to download online, keep it on your phone for when you need some #EmergencyCalm


(and, quick credit to my awesome, techno savvy 13 year old son who help with the graphics ! xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment